Spring is here!
The weather is getting warmer, the sun is out and we are spending more time outdoors. Have you picked up your new shades for the Spring/Summer season? Don’t forget sunglasses for the children too. 82% of parents encourage children to wear sunscreen, but only 32% do the same for sunglasses. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, until they’re about 10 years old children are at an increased risk for permanent retinal damage from sunlight. Exposure to UVA and UVB rays can lead to eye disease like cataracts and macular degeneration. Take care of your eyes today to prevent damages affecting you in the future.
Welcome to our Toronto Optometry Office
As your neighbourhood optometrist, Dr. Brenda Li is committed to providing you and your family a lifetime of quality eye care needs. Your eye health and vision is our priority. We look forward to building lifelong relationships with you and your family. Come in to “SEE” us today!
Our office is conveniently located 2 blocks North of Davisville within Eyedentity Eyestyles. Street parking and Green P parking are available on Mount Pleasant Rd.
Our services include:
- Complete family eyecare, our office welcomes patients of all ages.
- Determine vision conditions such as myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism (irregular shaped cornea) and presbyopia (decrease in focussing ability).
- Prescribe and recommend appropriate treatment devices: glasses, contact lenses, or laser vision correction.
- Contact lens fittings: determine appropriate fit of contact lenses and provide instructions on insertion, removal and care of contact lenses.
- Assess eye health: we examine and diagnose visual defects and abnormal conditions of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts, Age Related Macular Degeneration and Retinal Disorders. Systemic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes is also evaluated.
- Co-manage with Ophthalmologists, family physicians and other health care professionals when required.
- Assess binocular vision conditions such as covergence insufficiency, which can cause eye discomfort and difficulty reading.
- Laser surgery co-management: working with top LASIK and laser surgeons in the Greater Toronto Area.
To learn more, please visit our services page or contact us @ 647.345.3833.